Wednesday, April 30, 2014

For Lauren, Project 157, "Never Have I Ever"

"Never have I ever..." He said, and ashed his cigarette. 
"Come on!" They chorused. 
It was a perfect Indian summer evening, there were about a dozen people lounging on the front porch, kissing, drinking, or falling asleep. 
He smiled wildly, like the Cheshire Cat. "Touched a penguin."
"Fuck you!" Retorted Jessie from the railing where she was perched, "You have too! You just like to rub it in because I didn't."
"Oh, that's right." He said with more than a hint of sarcasm, and took a big swig from his PBR. "It's worth it."
"Okay, fine." She fired back, "Never have I ever been punched in the dick." She jumped up, almost tripping over another drunk partygoer.
"Not worth it! I take it back!" He shouted.
"Two for flinching!" She yelled, and nailed him twice in the bicep. 
"Still worth it." He moaned... "To touch a penguin, I mean."
I'm pretty sure his manhood is still bruised. 

End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment