Monday, February 18, 2013

Two Dudes in White, for Michael, 'Project 157'

Two men in white apparel stood frowning on my doorstep. I peered through my peephole and cleared my throat. "Who is it?"

The tall one replied, calmly as you like. "Do you like salt?"

"Sorry?" I asked through the door.

"Salt, you know, the mineral."

"I guess." I answered, "Can I help you?"

"Actually," said the other one, "we're here to help you."

I carefully opened the door, leaving the chain on. It wasn't a good idea to let strangers in, especially in this town. "Well?"

"You should pack your bags." Said the first one.

"It's gonna get kind of toasty around here." Finished the second one. "Mind if we come in? Some of those smelly fellows down the way seem to be following us, and we'd rather not be sodomized."

"Okay, but only for the night." I unhooked the chain.

"That will do nicely." They answered in unison. “By the way, the Big Guy says hello.”

No comments:

Post a Comment