Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some Quotes from one of my Favorite Persons in the Whole World, even though I have Never Met Him


This is who I want to be when I grow up...

“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.”

“When I was a child, adults would tell me not to make things up, warning me of what would happen if I did. As far as I can tell so far, it seems to involve lots of foreign travel and not having to get up too early in the morning.”

“Stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you. You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called. Sometimes you'll forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you it will stay with you, haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit.”

“You're always you, and that don't change, and you're always changing, and there's nothing you can do about it.”

I <3 Neil Gaiman

G

No comments:

Post a Comment