Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Mouthful of a Project

.
.
.

Listening to Freelance Whales, sipping cold espresso.

I've been fighting a lingering headache today, brought on by a triple threat of stress, dehydration, and HALO.

I'm working on creating the inkWELL, a project which I tried once before to get off the ground, that ended up falling apart for a myriad of reasons.
Mostly, I lay the blame at the feet of lack a of preparation on my part, and busy summer schedules.

This time, however, I'm going into it with both guns blazing. I'm trying to do all the footwork that this thing needs to succeed: but I have miles to go. I have high expectations, and a vision of great things to come. I will, however, require a lot of participation from other members, probably several sponsors, and a company willing to help me publish a small booklet of short stories and poetry... bimonthly.

I hope to turn this into something full of vitality, both creative and meaningful.

I fear that the vision is already slipping. Self doubt pecks at my brain stem, and I worry that I've bitten off more than I can chew.

I guess only time will tell.

G


No comments:

Post a Comment