Tuesday, October 28, 2014

4 Little Letters

Twice this week, I've been approached about my use of expletives on Facebook and Twitter. Why have I occasionally dropped an F-bomb here or there?

I cuss for a lot of reasons. The short answer is this:

I've spent a lot of time thinking, reading, and praying about my bad behaviors. I've reached the conclusion that at this point in my life, I'm going to focus on the truly important things, like loving people.

Maybe when I've mastered that I can work on the tiny ones like cussing and eating too many cookies.

Baby steps.

Life is too short to waste energy worrying about the stupid things when our whole world is crying out to be loved.

If you really want the long story, let me know. I can take some time in the coming weeks and pull together a tell-all blog post about it.

Always remember I love you,
Gabriel

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment