Friday, June 6, 2014

75 More Years

I fell in love with the color of your skin under moonlight
I fell in love with your summer freckles countless and bright
I fell in love with your blond, brown, blue, blond, red, black hair
I fell in love with the curves of your shape
I fell in love with the stars in your eyes
I fell in love with the sound of your voice
I fell in love with the taste of your lips
I fell in love with your unreserved smiles
With the way you say words
With your gentle caress
With your beautiful soul
With your quick-witted mind
With your true caring kindness
I fell in love with your sexy behind
I fell in love with the way you love me
I fell in love with your lacking knowledge of tea
I fell in love with your eating cupcakes wrappers
And listening to country music
And smooth dirty dancing
And occasional flashing
I fell in love with your scowly studying face
I fell in love with the way you embrace me around my waist
With the way you stand on your tiptoes to kiss me
Or to get cereal from the shelf
I fell in love with you wearing scratchy blue jeans to bed
I fell in love with kissing the top of your head
I fell in love with your merciless nerf skills
I fell in love during hundreds of movies
I fell in love playing Magic the Gathering
I fell in love with my truest soul mate and confidant
And I fell in love with my forever best friend


I love you Ravyn, and I always will.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment