Monday, March 17, 2014

The Five-Year Vows

I'm mad, angry, grumpy, sad and lonely.
I'm hungry, horny, tired, happy and sick.
I'm hateful / loving / broken / lovely and ugly
I'm nothing / everyone / myself / the one and only
I'm aggressive, passionate, violent, and a pacifist
I'm holy, heartbroken, asleep and dreaming
I'm creative / hurtful / naked / waking / broken
I am the best -I have no self esteem.
I'm kind. I'm loyal. I'm sweet. I'm fierce.
I'm vulnerable and guarded; stoic and emotional
I'm supportive and critical; derisive and doting
I am me, myself, and I love you.
I don't know why you stay.
I push you away / I need your touch.
I call you names, I kiss your feet, and I yell.
I worship you and cheat on you and lie
I always tell the truth.
I'm one in a million / I'm yours
I'm fleeting / steady / rock-solid / unpredictable.
Every time you sleep I think of leaving.
If I left you I would die.
If you died I'm sure I would be fine
If someone took you I would murder
I would let you go if your life would be better
I've argued with God about who I love more.
I need you when I'm sick or healthy
I need my space / I don't want to talk
I want to tell you every dark or lovely thing
I smell your hair when you're near
I've memorized every curve of your body
I watch you sleeping and wonder what you're dreaming
I'm well-adjusted, healthy and autonomous.
I'm sure of nothing; convinced-cocksure of everything
I only know one thing.
I love you and I think I always will.
Nothing you could do would ever make me leave.
I'm bound to you, a part of you, apart from you
I being myself will forever be yours
I'm sure I'm always yours
For what it's worth I'm yours
For as long as you care to love me.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment