Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Intrigue...

So,
I was flipping through the site stats for this blog, turns out that I have had over 700 page views, but most of them are from these weird websites which track stats for other websites. Bizarre huh? You ain't seen nothin' yet! At the bottom of my stats page is a section which lets me see how people are finding my website by key word search. This was one of the strings which led someone to discover this site:

blond hung by ankles from tree

Spooky, huh? And the strange thing is that I don't even have anything on this site which particularly matches that grouping of ghastly verbs and nouns.
Maybe I should write a story about this...

Or maybe not.
G

P.S. I did a Google search using exactly that phrasing. I wouldn't suggest it! Anyway, sure as taxes, there on page four of the results; I see a link to my blog, with this excerpt beneath it:

The girl was lithe and beautiful, with long flowing blond hair, and ... if you tell him anything I shall have you hung from the trees by your ankles!

How surreal is that? I guess that means I'm off the hook as far as writing a story containing those words!

END

No comments:

Post a Comment