Friday, July 6, 2012

TMI, tRM&O 2013

Tonight, I find myself sitting half naked on the couch, watching Star Trek episode 1, waiting for a pot roast to finish er, roasting. TMI, I know, but I've realized that it's July already and I'm not anywhere near where I'd like to be on my book, the Rotting Man & Others. Unfortunately, I need much more time to ponder, write, and rewrite the stories I am planning on including. So, for now, I will postpone the release date until Halloween, 2013. That year seems more fitting anyway. I hope I haven't disappointed the all none of you who read this blog... but I just can't rush this. I want it to be epic and truly terrifying.
By the way, Star Trek used to be really f*cked up. It's awesome.

Kirk out.

ps. im sure someone out there is going to say... hey stupid, episode one on netflix is "the cage" which features Captain Pike, not Kirk, blah blah blah... it's still a wierd f*king show and i still love it...

1 comment:

  1. [inside my head] More pointless self analyses,I can't help it, my brain hates me. Does me getting this excited about the original series mean that I am going to be a Trekkie?! I don't know, I hope not. I feel this question is akin to when I asked my wife about a week ago if the fact that I found my playlist ever increasingly containing more Queen made me gay (no really, I wonder these things.) Stupid I know. I just wanted to verbalize my fears about possibly joining the most frowned upon fraternity in geekdom... Why do I have to constantly analyze everything? I think the answer is in the question. Cryptic I know.

    ReplyDelete